Name:
Location: Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Halloween

Halloween came early in Hanover. Who am I to make assumptions that Halloween should happen on the traditional October 31st? As Lexy told us for the last three days, trick or treating is THIS week. We, as we usually do when she rants, though she was on drugs. Tracy and I both were stunned to hear them announce on the radio that trick-or-treating in Hanover was, in fact, tonight. OF COURSE, HOW COULD WE NOT KNOW HALLOWEEN IS ON TUESDAY OCTOBER 25TH! Calling each other in a panic, and realizing it it raining and 43 degrees out side, we both searched for the largest trees on the slipppery road to get us out of this nightmare (no offense Alex).

Rushing home, woofing down some hot dogs and pizza rolls (great parents we are, huh?), we threw Lexy in a Cheeleader outfit and some makeup, and made her a great DEAD CHEERLEADER outfit. LOL



So, I signed up for Vonage Broadband phone service yesterday, after getting my new phone bill for $180. Granted I had some installation costs, but holy crap! Recently I had seen the ads for Vonage and thought i would give it a shot. Are you kidding, $24.95 for unlimited local and long distance calls?? I'm in! So, stay tuned next month, when i realize that I got screwed. But, I am going on spec that I am getting a great deal and joining the leading edge of communication technology. Don't laugh....let me enjoy the glory.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture....We missed her this year at our "normal date" trick or treating. See ya soon.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home